Saturday, March 23, 2013

Feedback!!

For everyone that is reading this and everyone that has visited my shop on Etsy : PrettyPinkTutus4U ,
I am asking for a little feedback. Just comment on this post or shoot me an email with how you think the shop looks, the blog looks, or how the tutus look. Any comments, advice, or any type of feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, I am working on a new line of tutus, but not giving any hints as to the theme of this line just yet....

If you have any ideas for tutus that you haven't seen on here or my Etsy shop, just let me know and I will keep that suggestion in mind for the next theme!!!

Thanks
Pretty Pink Tutus

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I ordered a pink and black tutu for my daughter's 3rd birthday and she loves it. For the price, quality and diversity, this can't be beat. She loves it so much that it looks like I'm going to have to get another one. Keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feedback, and I am so happy your daughter loves it. You know where to go for the next tutu!!

    ReplyDelete