Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Theme #2

I know I have not posted the first theme I hinted at (with the heart), but I have another plan for tutus that I will be creating very soon. I did not realize how quickly the NBA playoffs were approaching. My plan is to have these tutus posted and ready to ship so that your princess can have the tutus in time for the playoffs.



I live in Oklahoma and we have been overtaken by the OKC Thunder. There performance in the regular season and playoffs last year left people from every state clearing the shelves for "Thunderwear." I am hoping (along with many others!) that the Thunder do even better this year, and bring a championship home to the State. 

Size variations will be available for this tutu. Please be patient as I finish up the details on the sizing. I want to be sure to give you the most accurate description I can before you make a purchase.


Thanks
Pretty Pink Tutus


PS. The heart tutus will also be posted very soon. I have just been working hard on the sizing options.

No comments:

Post a Comment