Monday, April 8, 2013

Shop Update

The Thunder Tutus are almost ready to be posted!! Again, supplies will be limited. I have already received a few emails in regards to the Thunder tutus and once they are posted they won't last long.

I will be posting a new "Heart of the Tutu" themed tutu hopefully tomorrow. Supplies are also limited for those tutus, so order them while you still can.

If this is your first time to the blog, I have several different styles and colors to choose from. All previously posted tutus are available to look at. Payments are taken care of through PayPal. Just shoot me an email at prettypinktutus@gmail.com and let me know exactly what you are wanting (color, size, and organization),  and your location (for shipping purposes) and I will send you an invoice through PayPal. Once payment is received, I will ship the tutu and email you a tracking number.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Thanks
Pretty Pink Tutus

Example of the "Heart of the Tutu" line:

No comments:

Post a Comment