Monday, April 1, 2013

PayPal Option

Good afternoon everyone. I have recently found a new way to accept payments, instead of having to go through Etsy. I can now accept payments through PayPal. If you see a tutu you like, one you want customized, or something a little different than what you have seen so far, just send me an email with the information about the tutu. You can email: prettypinktutus@gmail.com. 

In the email, please be as specific as possible if you are doing a customization. Once I receive the email, I will send you an email with an invoice from PayPal. If you agree to the terms of the invoice, just submit your payment information and once I receive email confirmation, the tutu will be shipped with a tracking number.

I look forward to hearing from you all. As always, Etsy is still an option if you prefer it.

Thanks
Pretty Pink Tutus

No comments:

Post a Comment