Wednesday, April 10, 2013

THUNDER UP!!!!

The time has come. The Thunder Tutus are ready to go. As I mentioned in a previous post, quantities are limited. I currently have materials for 10 tutus. Here is a break down of the different sizes and their price:

12 in waistband (1yr - 2yr old) - $18.00

15 in waistband (2yr - 4yr) - $20.00

18 in waistband (5yr - 7yr) - $22.00





Again, the ages listed are approximations and will vary depending on the princess it is being purchased for. Shipping prices are not included. 

If you would like to place an order, email me with the size you are wanting as well as the location the tutu will be shipped. I will create an invoice through PayPal that will include the shipping cost for your area. Once I receive payment, I will ship the tutu and email you the tracking number.

Playoffs are right around the corner. Just think about how awesome your princess will look cheering on Durant, Westbrook, and the gang in this beautiful tutu!!! Go OKC Thunder!!!

Thanks
Pretty Pink Tutus

No comments:

Post a Comment